Encontre o que vc precisa no mercado livre

quarta-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2008

Avril Lavigne All Because Of You letras

What the hell happened to me I've become such a mess I'm a walking disaster On a road full of stress You got all that you wanted You got the good part of me And I'm getting kind of dizzy From this crazy disease


So get me a doctor I need a repair I'm pushing my limits And pulling out my hair


And it's all because of you I just run into walls and trip over my shoes I get up, I fall down, every time you come around I'm not cool It's all because of you It's all because of you


You've got me spinning like a record That's already worn out And I'm kicking and I'm screaming And repeating myself I gotta hold myself together and not fall apart If it's gonna be forever tell me where do I start

So send me a signal Up in the air You're pushing my buttons I'm pulling out my hair


And it's all because of you I just run into walls and trip over my shoes I get up, I fall down, every time you come around I'm not cool It's all because of you


I can't help it Can't stop it I know it's all your fault But I like it and you love me Yeah yeah yeah

It's all because of you I just run into walls and trip over my shoes I get up, I fall down, every time you come around I'm not cool It's all because and it's all because of you I just run into walls and trip over my shoes I get up, I fall down, every time you come around I'm not cool It's all because of you It's all because of you

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário