Encontre o que vc precisa no mercado livre

quarta-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2008

Beyoncé Beautiful Nightmare letras

Every night I rush to my bedWith hopes that maybe I'll get a chance to see youWhen I close my eyesI'm goin' outta my headLost in a fairytaleCan you hold my hands and be my guide


Clouds filled with stars cover your skiesand I hope it rainsYou're the perfect lullabyWhat kinda dream is this


(Chorus)You can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmareEither way I, don't wanna wake up from youSweet dream or a beautiful nightmareSomebody pinch me, your loves to good to be trueMy guilty pleasure I ain't goin' no whereBaby long as youre hereI'll be floating on air cause you're myYou can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmareEither way I, don't wanna wake up from you


I mention you when I say my prayersI wrap you around all of my thoughtsBoy you my temporary highI wish that when I wake up you're thereSo wrap your arms around me for realAnd tell me you'll stay by side

Clouds filled with stars cover your skiesand I hope it rainsYou're the perfect lullabyWhat kinda dream is this

(Chorus)You can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmareEither way I, don't wanna wake up from youSweet dream or a beautiful nightmareSomebody pinch me, your loves to good to be trueMy guilty pleasure I ain't goin' no whereBaby long as youre hereI'll be floating on air cause you're myYou can be a sweet dream or a beautiful nightmareEither way I, dont wanna wake up from you


Tattoo your name across my heartSo if you were madeNot even death can make us partWhat kind of dream is this?

(Chorus)

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário