Encontre o que vc precisa no mercado livre

quarta-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2008

James Blunt Carry You Home letras

Trouble is her only friendAnd he's back again.Makes her body olderThan it really is.She says it's high time she went away,No one's got much to say in this town.Trouble is the only way is down.Down, down.


As strong as you are,Tender you go.I'm watching you breathingFor the last time.A song for your heart,But when it is quiet,I know what it meansAnd I'll carry you homeI'll carry you home


If she had wings she would fly away,And another day God will give her some.Trouble is the only way is down.Down, down.

As strong as you are,Tender you go.I'm watching you breathingFor the last time.A song for your heart,But when it is quiet,I know what it meansAnd I'll carry you home.I'll carry you home.


And they were all born pretty in New York City lights,And someone's little girl was taken from the world tonight,Under the Stars and Stripes.


As strong as you are,Tender you go.I'm watching you breathingFor the last time.A song for your heart,But when it is quiet,I know what it meansAnd I'll carry you home.I'll carry you home.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário