Encontre o que vc precisa no mercado livre

quarta-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2008

Madonna 4 Minutes (feat. Justin Timberlake & Timbaland) letras

[Timbaland:]I'm outta time and all I got is 4 minutes (Freaky-Freaky) 4 Minutes, Hey! (x8)


UhYeah,UhBreak downCome on



[Justin:]Hey, UhCome onMadonna

[Madonna:]Come on, boyI've been waiting for somebodyTo pick up my stroll


[Justin:]Well, don't waste timeGive me a signTell me how you want to roll



[Madonna:]I want somebody to speed it up for meThen take it down slowThere's enough room for both


[Justin:]Well, I can handle thatYou just gotta show me where it's atAre you ready to go?(Are you ready to go?)


[Madonna e Justin:]If you want itYou already got itIf you thought itIt better be what you wantIf you feel itIt must be realJust say the word andI'll give you what you want

[Madonna:] Time is waiting[Justin:] We only got 4 minutes to save the world[Madonna:] No hesitating[Madonna:] Grab a boy,[Justin:] Grab a girl[Madonna:] Time is waiting[Justin:] We only got 4 minutes to save the world[Madonna:] No hesitating[Justin:] We only got 4 minutes, 4 minutes


[Justin:] Keep it up, keep it up, don't be a pri, heyMadonna, uh[Madonna:] You gotta get in line, hopTick tock tick tock tick tock[Justin:] That's right, keep it up, keep it up, don't be a pri, heyMadonna, uh[Madonna:] You gotta get in line, hopTick tock tick tock tick tock


Sometimes I thinkWhat I need is a your intervention, yeah


[Justin:]And you know I can tell that you like itAnd that it's goodBy the way that you moveOoh, hey

[Madonna:]The road to hellIs paved with good intentions, yeah



[Justin:]But if I die tonightAt least I can say I did what I wanted to doTell me, how 'bout you?

[Madonna e Justin:]If you want itYou already got itIf you thought itIt better be what you wantIf you feel itIt must be realJust say the word andI'll give you what you want


[Madonna:] Time is waiting[Justin:] We only got 4 minutes to save the world[M:] No hesitating[M:] Grab a boy,[J:] Grab a girl[M:] Time is waiting[J:] We only got 4 minutes to save the world[M:] No hesitating[J:] We only got 4 minutes, 4 minutes



[Justin:] Keep it up, keep it up, don't be a pri, heyMadonna, uh[Madonna:] You gotta get in line, hopTick tock tick tock tick tock[Justin:] That's right, keep it up, keep it up, don't be a pri, heyMadonna, uh[Madonna:] You gotta get in line, hopTick tock tick tock tick tock


[Timbaland:] BreakdownYeah[Madonna:] (Tick tock tick tock tick tock)[Timbaland:]Yeah, uh huh[Madonna:] (Tick tock tick tock tick tock)[Timbaland:] I only got 4 minutesTo save the world

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário