Encontre o que vc precisa no mercado livre

quarta-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2008

Madonna Amazing letras

You took a pretty picture And you smashed it into bits Sank me into blackness And you sealed it with a kiss


If only I could let you go Why do I need you so


CHORUS:

It's amazing what a boy can do I cannot stop myself Wish I didn't want you like I do Want you and no one else


You took a poison arrow And you aimed it at my heart It's heavy and it's bitter And it's tearing me apart

If only I could set you free You worked your way inside of me

CHORUS


It's amazing what a boy can say I cannot stop myself Seems I love you more than yesterday Love you and no one else

Oh, it's amazing

CHORUS

It's amazing what a boy can say I cannot stop myself Seems I love you more than yesterday Love you and no one else

It's amazing Oh, it's amazing

I cannot stop myself Wish I didn't Love you and no one else

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário