Encontre o que vc precisa no mercado livre

quarta-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2008

Madonna Angel letras

Why am I standing on a cloudEvery time you're aroundAnd my sadness disappearsEvery time you are near


Bridge:


You must be an angelI can see it in your eyesFull of wonder and surpriseAnd just now I realize


Chorus:

Oooh you're an angelOooh you're an angelOooh you're an angelIn disguise, I can see it in your eyes



Walking down a crowded avenueOther faces seem like nothing next to youAnd I can't hear the traffic rushing byJust the pounding of my heart and that's why


(bridge)(chorus, repeat)

You're an angelYou're an angel, babyYou're an angelYou must be an angel

Now I believe that dreams come true'Cause you came when I wished for youThis just can't be coincidenceThe only way that this makes sense is that


You're an angelYou're an angel, babyYou're an angelYou must be an angel, baby


Clouds just disappear

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário