Encontre o que vc precisa no mercado livre

quarta-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2008

Paramore Decode letras

How can I decide what's right?When you're clouding up my mindI can't win your losing fight all the timeNot gonna ever own what's mineWhen you're always taking sidesYou wont take away my prideNo not this timeNot this time

How did we get here?Well, I used to know you so wellHow did we get here?Well, I think I know


The truth is hiding in your eyesAnd its hanging on your tongueJust boiling in my blood,But you think that I can't seeWhat kind of man that you areIf you're a man at allWell, I will figure this one out on my own

(I'm screaming "I love you so"But my thoughts you can't decode)

How did we get here?Well, I used to know you so wellHow did we get here?Well, I think I know


Do you see what we've done?We're gonna make such fools of ourselvesDo you see what we've done?We're gonna make such fools of ourselves

How did we get here?Well, I used to know you so well (Yeah, Yeah)How did we get here?Well, I used to know you so wellI think I knowI think I knowThere is something I see in youIt might kill meI want it to be true

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário