Encontre o que vc precisa no mercado livre

quarta-feira, 24 de dezembro de 2008

Regina Spektor Fidelity letras

I never loved nobody fullyAlways one foot on the groundAnd by protecting my heart trulyI got lostIn the sounds


I hear in my mindAll these voicesI hear in my mindAll these wordsI hear in my mindAll this musicAnd it breaks my heartAnd it breaks my heartAnd it breaks my ha-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah-aartAnd it breaks my ha-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah-aart


Suppose I never, ever met youSuppose we never fell in loveSuppose I never ever let youKiss me so sweetAnd so sah-ah-ah-ah-oft


Suppose I never, ever saw youSuppose we never, ever calledSuppose I kept on singin' love songsJust to breakMy own fallJust to break my fa-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah-aallJust to break my fa-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah-aallJust to break my fa-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah-aallBreak my fallBreak my fall


All my friends sayThat of course it'sGonna get beh'uhGonna get beh'uhBeh'uh, beh'uh, beh'uh, beh'uhBehtur, bettur, betterrrr, ohhh...


I never love nobody fullyAlways one foot on the groundAnd by protecting my heart trulyI got lostIn the sounds


I hear in my mindAll these voicesI hear in my mindAll these wordsI hear in my mindAll this musicAnd it breaks my heartAnd it breaks my heart


I hear in my mindAll of these voicesI hear in my mindAll of these wordsI hear in my mindAll of this musicAnd it breaks my heartAnd it breaks my heartIt breaks my ha-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah-aartAnd it breaks my ha, ah, ah, ah, artAnd it breaks my ha-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah, ah-ah-ah-aartAnd it breaks my heartBreaks my heartAnd it breaks my heartAnd it breaks my heartAnd it breaks my heartAnd it breaks my heart

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário